Students support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- CJSF Ceremony May 8th
- All Library Books DueMay 16th
- All Valley Track & Field Meet May 22nd at COC
- 8th Grade Magic Mountain Trip May 23rd. Students will return to West Ranch at 7:30 pm
- Library ClosedMay 27th--June 6th. The Library will only be open for book returns.
- 8th Grade Textbook Return May 28th & 29th
- 7th Grade Textbook Return May 30th & June 2nd
- Rancho Pico's Music Program Students are invited to participate in Rancho Pico's award winning music program. If your student is interested in enrolling in band, orchestra or choir at Rancho Pico and for more information please Click Here.
- Future Wildcats For important information about attending West Ranch Click Here
- Intervention Need help with your homework? How about help with grammar and writing. For information on where and when to get help Click Here
- COC Summer Institute COC Summer Institute offers students in grades 7-9 an opportunity to take classes in Photography, Photoshop, Building Design, Landscape Design, Video Game App Design, Robotica, Healthcare and Sports Medicine. Classes are taught by college faculty on the COC Valencia Campus. For more information Click Here
- Proof of Tdap Booster shot will be required for all entering 7th-12th grade students beginning the 2011-2012 school year. We will be requesting proof upon enrollment.